WarTide Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put your name or code name or wtf its called in this topic for Battlefield Bad Company 2

2 posters

Go down

Put your name or code name or wtf its called in this topic for Battlefield Bad Company 2 Empty Put your name or code name or wtf its called in this topic for Battlefield Bad Company 2

Post  theoriginalraw Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 pm

This is a serious or however serious i can get. I am installing this game atm and will update mine asap in a reply. No spam please or i will get one of the noob gm's to "IP Bam" you after they smoke a few joints and dunno what the hell they are doing. After the joints they decide, "hey, lets go to a bar" and after that bar, they befriend a pig... which then they call whilbur.... that turns into dinner *cries*. But after they found the pig, they got the munchies (not from gay sex, to make this easy for you guys to comprehend). So they stopped at Wendy's(R) and pick up a Whopper(R) and Fries(R). But they decided to go to the bathroom after, i mean, dumbass and high gm's they must be to ask for pickles. So when they venture to the bathrooms, they realise, a bear is in there. So Judge (being the highest) decides to poke it with his * ^$^%*. That idea.. fails. The bear eats his * &%&*^&(% and chases the other gm's. OFC demian isnt there, for he is a douchebag. So the other gm's (that are pretty much players cuz they are too retarded to ip ban and i dont know their names cuz they look pretty dumb) run away to McDonalds(R) where they meet up with that purple dude. That purple dude is... fat. Anyways, the lesson of this story is eat your whole wheats.

**%^(*) means a large area of land the pilgrims used in 1821 in australia. This land not only provided them with food, but with people (for all austrailians are cannibles).

Anyways, i was gonna install the game, so im gonna go do that.
theoriginalraw
theoriginalraw
Spammer
Spammer

https://www.youtube.com/user/userabuser

Back to top Go down

Put your name or code name or wtf its called in this topic for Battlefield Bad Company 2 Empty Re: Put your name or code name or wtf its called in this topic for Battlefield Bad Company 2

Post  Alrdydead Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:16 pm

try decaf?
and my dudes name is Death_Hunter69, so look me up on there on 1 of the times im online
Alrdydead
Alrdydead
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down