WarTide Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

people really need to come join Alrdydead >.<

5 posters

Go down

people really need to come join Alrdydead >.< Empty people really need to come join Alrdydead >.<

Post  Alrdydead Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:57 pm

comon you know you wanna, I'm getting bored and confused being all by myself on that game is not recommended Razz
Alrdydead
Alrdydead
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

people really need to come join Alrdydead >.< Empty Re: people really need to come join Alrdydead >.<

Post  Tenyon Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 pm

awww Alrdy needs friends to play with, xD kidding
trust me (linking my computers topic here) if i could i would
Tenyon
Tenyon

Back to top Go down

people really need to come join Alrdydead >.< Empty Re: people really need to come join Alrdydead >.<

Post  woodeedoo Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 pm

No offense, but THE REVIEW

ALEJANDROOOOOOOOOOO!
woodeedoo
woodeedoo
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenyon Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:49 pm

lol guess everyone has their opinions xP
Tenyon
Tenyon

Back to top Go down

Post  theoriginalraw Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 pm

i found star's response more of a fact (not imo cuz its not a gawd damn opionion)

people really need to come join Alrdydead >.< Judge_Judy[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

YOU GOT SERVED!
theoriginalraw
theoriginalraw
Spammer
Spammer

https://www.youtube.com/user/userabuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Pallyownzu Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 pm

rahh screw MO come back to rtk its waaay better then that game lulz.

Pallyownzu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alrdydead Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:19 pm

im fully done with wow, deleted it off my computer and i aint reinstailing it, anyways im off for uni in a couple of days, and im not playing MO much anyhow its boring if ur running around by yourself on it, its a guild game and its rlly nice if u do have a guild, but does suck if ur just running around by urself
Alrdydead
Alrdydead
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  theoriginalraw Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Thats the thing: (real post)

Star and i came back a few days ago... (what year is it) and we need some new friends. RAW HAS FRIENDS, NO ONE MAKES A WISE CRACK JOKE, but it would be nice for you to come back. And plus, you haven't pvp'd yet and we could do bg's togeather. mmmmmm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

we need a jc too ^^
theoriginalraw
theoriginalraw
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alrdydead Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:03 pm

enough ppl know my log in, and tenyon has hammers login afaik so theres 2 jcs and gz on the friends i knew some day ud find some Razz
Alrdydead
Alrdydead
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pallyownzu Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:48 pm

so much for tanking icc >.<

Pallyownzu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenyon Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Wait hold on i dunno hammer`s acc O.o
Tenyon
Tenyon

Back to top Go down

Post  theoriginalraw Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:54 pm

YOU HAD FRIENDS?!?!??!?!?!?

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
theoriginalraw
theoriginalraw
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum